Renewing your Houston Geological Society membership is easy! Just follow these instructions.
1. Log in to your HGS account by clicking ‘Login’ on the top right on the homepage
2. Locate the ‘Membership’ menu tab and select the ‘Renew Membership’ option
3. From here, you will be taken to the online membership renewal form.
Click Here for the Membership Renewal Form
1. Go to ‘Membership Renewal’ page
2. Select the option labeled ‘Click here for the printable membership application’
3. Print and fill the form out with either your credit card information or a check made payable to the Houston Geological Society and mail to the HGS office (14811 St. Mary’s Ln STE 250, Houston, TX, 77079) or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Call the HGS office at (713)-463-9476 with your credit card information ready and we will be happy to assist you over the phone.
If you have already renewed, we thank you for your continued support and participation. We look forward to seeing you at our meetings and conferences. Our society would not be the strong and vibrant entity in the oil and gas industry if it were not for your financial support and dedication to spreading the word about our events.
We encourage online credit card payment by filling out the online membership application form. If necessary, a check can be made payable to HGS to be mailed to:
Houston Geological Society - Membership, 14811 St. Marys Lane, Suite 250 Houston, TX 77079
Explore our connections and join 3800+ fellow HGS members as a part of a proud heritage and the LARGEST geological society in the world!