Renewing your Houston Geological Society membership is easy! Just follow these instructions.
There are three ways to renew:
Renewing your Houston Geological Society membership is easy. Just follow these instructions!
1. Log in to your HGS account by clicking ‘Login’ on the top right on the homepage
2. Select ‘My Account’ page in the upper left side of the homepage
3. Once you arrive at your account profile page, select ‘Click here for Historical Account Information’
4. Scroll down to view ‘Your Membership(s)’ and select ‘Renew Now’ next to your status information.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW YOUR ACCOUNT PROFILE
1. Go to Membership Application
2. Go to option labeled ‘Click here for the printable membership application’
3. Print and fill form out with either your credit card information or a check made payable to the Houston Geological Society and mail to the HGS office (14811 St. Mary’s Ln STE 250, Houston, TX, 77079) or scan and email it to email@example.com
1.Call the HGS office at (713)-463-9476 with your credit card information ready and we will be happy to assist you over the phone.
If you have already renewed, we thank you for your support and participation. We look forward to seeing you at our meetings and conferences. Our society would not be the strong and vibrant entity in the oil and gas industry if it were not for your financial support and dedication to spreading the word about our events.