DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the collection of cuttings samples at proper lagged depths and/or intervals.
- Wash, screen, and dry samples divide into correct portions and pack them by sets for the Client.
- Responsible for core recovery and packaging as required.
- Required to perform regular and frequent calibration checks of instruments.
- Required to perform normal routine maintenance of sensors and other equipment.
- Required to perform rig-up and rig-downs.
- Maintain an orderly, clean work environment. Ensure work is not left over for completion by next shift.
- Follow Diversified Well Logging, LLC safety, and health programs.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Diversified Well Logging, LLC, the Client, and relevant safety authorities.
- Respect safety and other regulations in all circumstances.
- Maintain a valid driver's license. Drive a company vehicle when required.
- Available to work long hours when required (12-hour shifts, 7 days per week are normal hours).
- Offshore jobs are generally rotating on/off every two weeks but may be extended to four under extenuating circumstances (relief is restricted or delayed).
- Available on a 24 hour basis in an emergency situation.
- Ensure all tasks performed for the Client meet or exceed the Clients and Diversified Well standards.
- The major objective is to provide the best services in order to meet and/or maintain client satisfaction.
- Ensure that the quality directives are understood and implemented.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level, keeping in mind the basic concept of service.
- Perform other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor/supervisory personnel within the physical constraints of the job.
- Should be able to lift up 50 lbs
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Mud Logging experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelors?
- Are you in Oklahoma City, OK?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you able to commute to this job's location?
- When are you available to start this job?
CURRENT GEOJOB+ LISTINGS
Mud Logging Geologist
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have the ability to complete required training level for Sample Catcher.
- Good communication skills: Must be fluent in English
- MUST HAVE US WORK AUTHORIZATION
- Computer skills (MS operating systems, Excel, Word)
- General mechanical abilities.
- Must be able to pass a physical, background check, and drug /alcohol screening.
- Must be able to pass water survival and qualify for TWIC
B.S. in Geology, Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering, or other sciences
Saturday, June 30, 2018
Diversified Well Logging- http://www.dwl-usa.net/
Diversified Well Logging
Hiring Contact (r):
Diversified Well Logging