Dynamic Graphics is looking for talented, ambitious scientists ⁄ engineers who want to apply their problem-solving skills to assist clients in the Oil and Gas Industry. Dynamic Graphics is a software company applying state-of-the-art technology allowing our clients to model, visualize, and plan spatial solutions to achieve the maximum value from their subsurface assets.
The Technical Support Specialist position focuses on providing exceptional support for clients, as well as software quality-control for our product family, which includes EarthVision®, CoViz® 4D, and WellArchitect®. Initially, the successful applicant will be involved in software quality control as a way to learn the software and help improve performance. This position also involves work with clients in both support and pre-sales activities.
- Become a skilled user of EarthVision, CoViz 4D, and WellArchitect
- Software testing and quality control
- Maintenance, updates, and oversight of automated testing systems
- Software documentation
- Data manipulation ⁄ analysis for client projects ⁄ pre-sales activities
- Other diverse duties, as assigned
- Master′s Degree or higher
- Fundamentals of Data Science, Machine Learning
- Experience with database programming and usage
- Experience with Linux® as well as Microsoft® Windows operating systems
- 3+ years relevant industry experience
- Geoscience ⁄ Engineering ⁄ Computer Science degree
- Strong mathematics ⁄ quantitative background
- Strong programming ⁄ scripting skills (e.g., C++, HTML, awk, Python, Bourne shell, macro languages, SQL)
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly learn new software ⁄ skills ⁄ systems
- Outstanding communication skills
- Independent thinker, and proven problem-solver
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please address the following questions:
Describe a time when you took the lead on significantly improving a process.
Describe an instance of quantitative analysis in which you were involved.
Applications which do not include a cover letter, and cover letters not addressing the above two questions will not be considered. No company-sponsored visa available for this position. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical & dental coverage, 401(k), 5 weeks PTO + 5 holidays, health and dependent care 125 plan, basic life ⁄ AD&D.