Candain Society of Exploration Geophysics DoodleTrain Education Training Week
Important! Please do not create a duplicate login if you already have one. If you have forgotten your password click the "Request new password" tab above to reset your password.
In order to register, please click login to either sign in to an existing account or create a user profile. Go to the HGS home page and login with your user name and password and then return to this page in order to register as a member or guest of a member. For help registering contact the HGS office or email email@example.com. Thank you!
The early bird registration will be ended on Sept. 22. Register before the early bird saves
$100.00 CDN/course/day. This year training courses cover a variety of disciplines, including
• Acquisition, processing & interpretation of geophysics
• Reservoir characterization, modelling and geology
for conventional and unconventional resources
• Fractures and microseismic monitoring
• Value of information & decision analysis
• Professional skills and development
• Seismic data ownership, rights and responsibilities
• Mike Batzle from Colorado School of Mines, Keynote
Luncheon Speaker, will talk about pore fluids.
For more information, please go to http://www.cseg.ca/education/doodletrain.cfm .
These courses will be provided on Nov 1-5, 2010 in downtown, Calgary.
If you are interested, you can register by calling (403)-262-0015,
Event Filter Informations