Candain Society of Exploration Geophysics DoodleTrain Education Training Week
In order to register, please click login to either sign in to an existing account or create a user profile. Go to the HGS home page and login with your user name and password and then return to this page in order to register as a member or guest of a member. For help registering contact the HGS office or email email@example.com. Thank you!
The early bird registration will be ended on Sept. 22. Register before the early bird saves
$100.00 CDN/course/day. This year training courses cover a variety of disciplines, including
• Acquisition, processing & interpretation of geophysics
• Reservoir characterization, modelling and geology
for conventional and unconventional resources
• Fractures and microseismic monitoring
• Value of information & decision analysis
• Professional skills and development
• Seismic data ownership, rights and responsibilities
• Mike Batzle from Colorado School of Mines, Keynote
Luncheon Speaker, will talk about pore fluids.
For more information, please go to http://www.cseg.ca/education/doodletrain.cfm .
These courses will be provided on Nov 1-5, 2010 in downtown, Calgary.
If you are interested, you can register by calling (403)-262-0015,
email at firstname.lastname@example.org or online http://www.cseg.ca/education/doodletrain.cfm .
Event Filter Informations